Saturday, February 28, 2009

45th Baeksang Awards

I'm not much into these award giving bodies actually. I'm more engrossed on what the actors and actresses wear for the night than who won for what. Not unless of course if any of my favorites is nominated. Anyway, here's more of the Baeksang fashion:





Yoon Eun-hye (Coffee Prince) I am such a fan! Not seeing her in any movie or TV drama for 2 years makes me anticpate more for her TV drama return via Lady Castle. It was nice seeing her in a celebrity function despite inactivity (though CFs and magazine covers keep falling down her way!)

Moon Geun-young (Painter of the Wind) Korea's Darling. She looks so chic and refreshing! But gotta work on some pounds girl! :)


Park Bo-young (Speed Scandal) I think her make-up made her look a little older than her age. She won Best New Actress for Movie for Speed Scandal.

Jang Geun-seok (Beethoven Virus) DISASTER! What were you thinking baby?~!~

Han Ye-sul (Tazza) Girl sure knows how to dress! She never fails to deliver! :)
Kang Ji-Hwan (Hong Gil Dong) His Movie is a Movie co-star sports all black, he does it with an all white ensemble. Coincidence? I have no idea. Maybe not his best outfit but I still love him anyway! <3>
So Ji Sub (Cain & Abel) Gorgeous with an all black ensemble! Kunde, what's with the New Actor for Movie Award?
Joo Ji-hoon (Goong, Antique Bakery) He used to be hot. What happened? Definitely its a NOT!

Lee Jun-ki (Iljimae) Is he trying to grow his hair long again?

Park Si-yeon (La Dolce Vita, Marine Boy) I love everything about her - the dress, the make-up and of course the belt!


Moon Chae-won (Painter of the Wind) Bubbly! :)

The bitchy trio of BBF (Sunny, Ginger & Miranda)


Since this is an award show, I might as well give credit where credit is due. The night's big winners (Top Excellence Actor & Actress for TV and Movie) from L to R : Kim Myung-min(TV, Beethoven Virus), Moon Geun-young(TV,Painter of the Wind), Sohn Ye-jin(Movie,My Wife Got Married) & Joo Jin-mo(Movie,Frozen Flower)
Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: