Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sandara Park on "The Return of Iljimae"








Yes. The once oh-so-popular actress (I'm not really sure if I should call her such) in the Philippines has finally made her mark on Korean Entertainment. She will be appearing in the 7th episode of The Return of Iljimae in MBC starring the good friend of our hot commodity,Lee Min ho, JUNG IL WOO.

I'm just not sure whether she'll be playing as one of the leads or just a bit player. I'll be looking forward to watching Iljimae tonight and see it for myself! :)

By the way, I heard that Sandara will also be included in the new girl group YG is organizing. FYI, YG is the same entertainment company handling BIG BANG.

If push comes to shove, Sandara is a lucky girl. She'll definitely be working with BB! Lucky! lucky! Lucky!

Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: