Monday, June 22, 2009

Tears are Flowing at Family Outing


photo credits to allkpop.com

At last night's episode of Family Outing (first of two parts), the inevitable has come. The family was left with no choice but to say goodbye to the two lovable family members, sweet and savage Park Ye-jin & clumsy Lee Chun-hee.

No guest was featured but instead it was the whole family who did their usual routine of games, cooking and all. It is nice to note that Kim Jong-kook and Daesung, who both have commitments in Japan, flew in to be part of the episode. This just goes to show how tightly-knit the family members are.

On the scene wherein video footages were being flashed in a monitor, everyone in the family broke down to tears. Maybe, it has finally sinked in to them that the two would really have to go.

As for myself, I grew to love the show dearly and seeing a member going really is kinda hard and sad for me. I was on the brink of crying but I had to compose myself as I was watching bits of the episode in the office. I just don't know if it will still be the same when I watch it in full later at the house. I better get the tissues ready! T.T

Part 2 of the Farewell Episode will air next week. And the week after, two new member will be around. I just don't know how the two new members will adapt to the already very close family ties. And it is interesting to note that Ye-jin and Hyori hit it off very well as their personality are the opposite. Will a sister bond be possible when Park Si-yeon steps in?

But what I don't understand is YJ and CH's management decision to pull the two out of the show. They were saying, that due to a packed schedule, it is impossible for them to tape for Family Outing. However, Family Outing taping takes place only once in two weeks. So I can't seem to fathom the reason around this. More so, I believe that given the chance to decide, the two would never want to leave the show. But they are left with no choice but to follow what their management think is right for them.

Oh well, I just hope the time will come wherein the two will be able to set their feet back in the show(FO) where they truly belong.

Good luck Park Ye-jin and Lee Chun-hee! :) I will be waiting for your return to Family Outing! Fighting!!

No comments: