Saturday, June 13, 2009

Triple



Last Thursday, 11 June 2009 marked the start of a new drama in MBC, "Triple" ...

I'm excited to see this one knowing that PD Lee Yoon-jung was at the helm. As we all know she was the same person behind 2007's mega hit, The First Shop of Coffee Prince. And I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that I would love this drama as much as I did for TFSCP.

The cast is interesting. It stars charismatic actor Lee, Jung-jae, good actor and newly wed, Lee Seon-kyun, quirky Lee Hana, hottie Yoon, Kye-sang and of course singer turned actress Min, Hyo-rin.



I have just finished downloading the first two episodes. Given a time, I would start with it right then and there. However, today is Saturday, I'd rather have a dose of my current favorite, Brilliant Legacy, first! Keke~~

I just hope "Triple" delivers~~

No comments: