Monday, January 12, 2009

Seung Ri's Time

Its Big Bang's youngest member time for the spotlight with the release of his first single, "Strong Baby".

I just find it absurd that KBS, Korea's largest TV network, has issued a statement saying that they would only allow Seung Ri to perform his single in any of their shows if he'll change "crack" to "clap" from his song.

Anyway I see it, I don't find anything wrong with the word "crack". Its just a matter of perception. If you interpret it as something malicious, it definitely will be. But as it is, nothings wrong with it.

I think it would be ridiculous to change crack to clap knowing how limited some Koreans are when it comes to pronouncing. I just hope Seung Ri does well in pronouncing CLAP otherwise he might end up saying CRAP. =)

Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: