Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Who's the Better Jun Pyo?



Who could have been the better Gu Jun Pyo?


I heard that the role of Jun Pyo was originally offered to Jang Guen Seok. I don't know why he turned down the offer. But he could have pulled off the role easily as well. I mean he was very good in Baby & I and his recent drama, Beethoven's Virus. Well, if he didn't turn down the role, this could have shot him to stardom further. He's a big star already but this could have made him a bigger star if not the biggest amongst his contemporaries.

I love Jang Geun Seok and he really is very good, I just couldn't imagine any actor to portray Jun Pyo other than Lee Min Ho. I mean his effortless. And he fits the role perfectly. I said it before and I'll say it again, the drama owes much of its appeal to Min Ho. >.<

Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: