Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome the Boys Before Flower!


Kgotboda Namja or Boys Before Flower or Hana Yori Dango-Korean Version (whatever you may prefer to call it) has arrived.


KBS2 has started airing it last Monday taking over the Monday - Tuesday timeslot of Worlds Within.


Having been a fan of the Tawainese version of the drama, I have high hopes for this drama. And it didn't disappoint me. Although there were some minor flaws acting wise, it's forgivable considering that the F4 are bunch of newbies into acting.


But what I noticed most was how over-acting Jan di's(female lead) family was. I just hope they tone down a little in the coming episodes. Well, its just too early for me to say I hate it(the female lead's family acting) as I have only watched the first episode. (MS is currently downloading the second episode.)




Moreover, despite having a head on collision with the humongous casting coup of East of Eden,which is lording over the ratings game, BBF had a decent 14.3 household share nationwide and 14.4 for Seoul area.

On it's second day, it scored 17.6 nationwide and 17.4 Seoul Area placing fourth over all in the dramas shown that day.


You see, all these Korean series really score low in the ratings at their pilot episodes it usually picks up in the ratings after episode 5 or 6.


But for me, I enjoyed watching the first episode in as much as I enjoyed gazing over Lee Min Ho. It's just like seeing Jerry Yan all over again! :)>


Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: