Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Funny SMS

Last night, while lounging on my laptop watching my daily dose of K-drama, I got an SMS message that reads:

"Why your email ID is mjm_mangay?? Ah! martin john MONSTER mangay?? :)>"
The sender? MS Kwon.

I haven't sent back a reply, yet one more message was received - " :) HA HA HA..."

I know he was just trying to be funny and is on teasing mode so I just laughed it off. Moreso, he's not the humiliating type and he really doesn't mean what he said. (How can lovable me be a monster? hahaha.. I'm a lover not a fighter!)

So I answered back with the message: "Ahjussi(read:older guy), what does MS (his intials) mean? MicroSoft? Aniyo(read:no)!! Micho So(read:crazy)? Maybe! Haha :P"

His reply: "mjm Good night yo(a respect word added by Koreans at the end of their sentences) :P"

But the funnier thing is, I think it took him about forever to construct his first message! Hahaha..

Anyway, I'm giving him a 10 for the effort -- for making me laugh and for the sentence construction! (.**.)

Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: