Thursday, November 27, 2008

Techie Aniyo! ~_~

I am not much of a "TECHIE".

I mean, for as long as my gadgets are working perfectly fine, I couldn't care less whether its software needs to be updated or what have you.

This morning, MS asked me if I already updated my Ipod to 2.2. I was like, what? Ok i see this pop-up message asking me to update my ipod every time I connect it to Itunes. But is it really much of a big deal to do so?

Anyway, when I told him that I haven't, he readily gave me his usb telling me that he downloaded the software update for me.

Awww, so sweet! *wink*

I know its just a petty thing. But the effort he exerted (if there really was an effort! haha), considering his Ipod touch is first generation while mine is second, is totally appreciated.

Thanks MS! :)

Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: