Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ipod Engineer? :)

Last night, Han Min Cheol Hyung(read:kuya) arrived from his Korean vacation. Being the Hyung that he is, he brought a present for me.

For a time now, I haven't found the perfect protection sheet for my Ipod. There are a lot available here but nothing matches to what I was looking for. I'm looking for the same vinyl sheet nestled on Kwon Min Seok Ahjussi's(read:tito.. haha) Ipod which he bought in Korea 2 months ago. It's the perfect protective sheet for an Ipod. The sheet is a little thick and covers his whole Ipod. Thus, not needing any case or whatever to protect it during use.


And to my surprise, Min Cheol Hyung brought the same protective sheet, as what Min Seok Ahjussi has, for me! Asa!!! (.**.)

So this morning, while work hasn't loaded up on me yet, I tried to put the protective sheet to my Ipod. But to my dismay, it was so hard! I swear, it may look easy with the directions on the box but once you started it yourself, my oh my, it was really hard. In fact it almost took me half an hour to put the sheet on the front side. Yet it still wasn' perfect as some bubbles(?) or whatever you call those things popping out from the laid sheet, were visible.


While doing my thing, Kuya Jason and Kwan Hee were looking at me intently as none of us really knows how to put that thing. The two, maybe, saw the frustration that I have to perfectly lay it out so they told me to ask Min Seok Hyung to help me. But I was too shy to call him since he may be busy. And I don't want to disturb anybody else just to help me put a vinyl sheet on my Ipod.


Little did I know that Kuya Jason has already informed Min Seok Ahjussi about my dilemma. And at an instant, Min Seok Ahjussi came in to the rescue.

Oh my! He was good at it. And it was laid out on my Ipod perfectly. As you can see on the picture below, he was damn serious doing his thing.



While Min Seok Ahjussi was busy doing it, Kuya Jason suddenly blurted out "Mr. Kwon, you are an Ipod Engineer!" Haha.. Everybody bursted into laughter even the oh-so-busy-Mr. Kwon stopped to laugh. Well, for your information, Min Seok Ahjussi is the go to guy in the office concerning any gadget. He has all the answer for your queries!



Oh well thank you Min Seok Ahjussi for fixing the protective sheet for me! You are my hero!!! *wink*



It may look as if nothing is protecting it, but the vinyl sheet will definitely be protecting my Ipod. I can now use it freely without fearing of getting scratches here and there. But of course I still would be careful not to drop it as the protective sheet doesn't cover the "dropping your IPOD thing"! Haha..


Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: