Friday, November 28, 2008

Hard to Say I'm Sorry?

Alright.. it's Friday today and it means a non-working day for everybody in the UAE. As you know, Friday and Saturday are the weekdays in Muslim countries.

Anyhow, what could be the biggest surprise you could get when you wake up in a beautiful non-working day?

Today, I had a big surprise. Ex-miracle was in the house for a visit and as of this writing, he is apparently still here. What is he doing in here? He should be in Greece right? Oh well, I need not to ask. I have no more right to mingle with his private affairs anyway.

Being the friends that we are, I welcomed him with a big smile on my face! haha.. I should be civil with him right. Our parting did not left bitterness in our hearts and parted out as friends( I suppose!)

So while on the living room, we sat down side by side while he was using one of my housemates' laptop. And out of the blue, he played Hard for Me to Say I'm Sorry by Chicago. I don't want to make a big fuss out of it but the lyrics of the song, could he be sending a meaning I'm supposed to grasp?

Hold me now
Its hard for me to say I'm sorry
I just want you to stay
And after all that we've been through
I will make it up to you
I promise to
And after all that's been said and done
You're just the part of me I can't let go
While listening to the song, I was all along sitting next to him. Am I supposed to feel something? And to make things a little more confusing, he played "You're the Inspiration" next which by the way is one of my most favorite songs.
Oh well, at the middle of the song, I stood up and went to my room to type this one on my blog.
I'll be updating as to what happens next later. For now, got to head back to the living room..
Catch ya later, calculAter! *_*
Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: