Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Romantic Island

"To shed the tiresomeness of everyday reality, four strangers head to the island of Boracay, where dreams turn into reality, and experience a romance fluttering with excitement.”

A new Korean film is set to take its primary location in the pristine island of Boracay. Romantic Island, the film's title, is set to be released in time for the Christmas season. The cast features 2 well known Korean actors: Eugene (Save the Last Dance for Me, One Mom Three Dads) & Lee Seon Kyun (Choi Han Sung of The First Shop of Coffee Prince). Also included in the cast are Lee Soo Kyung & Lee Min Ki.

The plot of the movie hasn't been divulged yet but I pressume this would be a feel good movie with lots of cheesy and romantic moments (basing on the title.. duhh) considering that it will be shot in Boracay.

I was there a few months back and I totally fell in love with the place. I enjoyed so much that I wanted to stay a few days more. I was with my BEST friends from High School which made my stay even more memorable aside from the fact that Bora is really an enticing place.
Indeed, more and more people are being enchanted by this majestic place. Not to mention, a lot of them are Koreans as they were found all over the place (pun intended!) :) I just hope that the movie will capture the best Boracay has to offer so as to boost the tourism industry there. More foreigners mean more jobs for my kababayans! Yey!~~

Oh well let's just wait and see whether this movie will either be a hit or a miss!

Meanwhile, here are some of the tons of photos I have during my Bora adventure:






With BFF Chase. ^_^

Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: