Sunday, December 14, 2008

Decided

After excruciating myself thinking over what decision to make, I have finally decided to stay. Opportunities may come only once. But as what my mom told me, if you are good at what you are doing and people trust and believe on your capabilities, opportunities may knock not only once or twice. It may come into you a lot of times more than you can expect. Oh well, I hope so mom! :)

Since I'll be staying, my boss has given me the go signal to have a vacation. So, this January 16~19, 2009 I'll be in the Philippines. From January 19~29, I'll be in Korea to spend some time with my dad. To my friends, see you soon! .^^.

Apparently, there is someone(?) that made my decision to stay easier. I have realized, I can't just let go.. yet. After all, my heart is in Dubai! *blushes*

Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: