Monday, December 1, 2008

My worth? -___-?

Today should have been my first day of Photography 101 with MS.

But then again, he was kinda making fun of me this morning by telling me he doesn't want to teach me. He's doing it purposely so I would convince him more.

Until late in the afternoon when we bumped into each other at the office's hallway, he still was pestering me about his not wanting to teach me.

Being a little fed up with it, I asked him "yes" or "no". Obviously, I was asking him about our schedule tonight. But he's good at pretending not to understand what I mean. But I'm so sure he understands as he was gigling and all while not being able to answer the question.

Until finally, I asked him, "Are you going to teach me or not?". Still on a playful mode he answered me "I'm busy tonight!"

I was like, "ok. Fine." then I left him. He was calling me out but I pretended not to hear. But actually I really didn't mean to walk out, I was just trying to see whether he will follow me or something. And of course he did! *blushes*

I think I kinda made a fool out of him by having him follow me around while I was pretending on giving him a cold shoulder! haha :)

Up to now, as I am writing this, he's still calling me but I'm not picking up. Gotta make him work a little harder baby! He's got to realize my worth! Hahaha *wink*

Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: