Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What Goes Around Comes Around

Oh no! Its my turn to receive a cold shoulder now. :<

MS is ignoring me. I mean he's not bothering me and not talking to me even! Haha..

First thing in the morning, he went to my desk asking me why I wasn't answering his calls last night. I told him I was busy that's why. I was talking to to him but I'm not looking at him..

Before lunch, we bumped into each other at the stairs. He stopped but I didn't bother to talk. I just gave him a nod and walked away. And he was like laughing as if he knows I was just pretending!

Come after lunch, I decided to stop with this "I-am-so-not-talking-to-you" thing. But to my dismay. He took his turn to get back at me. Haha..

I know he's not serious and all. But it kinda makes me sad. I actually miss him!

Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: