Thursday, December 18, 2008

Surprise! Surprise!

Yey!!! I was able to see MS after not seeing him the whole morning. At around 2pm this afternoon, while I was busy sorting out the cheques for release, a got a handtap on my shoulder. As I look up, I it was MS!

He was telling me how busy he was the whole morning. I wasn't asking but he just made his way to explain. So I let him be.

Then he handed out his USB and told me to check what's inside. And to my surprise, the song I have been wanting to download for the longest time was there. I am hooked to this Korean Variety Show named "Sachinsu", roughly translated to English means, Introducing A Friend.

Here's how the show works, a celebrity brings a friend and tries to match make him/her to another celebrity friends. I find it very funny yet entertaining how this celebrities would do everything just to match their friends with somebody else. They tend to be crazy and at times at the brink of being pathetic just to be able to help their friends find a date.

Anyway, the show has this usual song they play at the end wherein the celebrity friends would reveal their choices. I am so in love with the song that I have been asking Kwan Hee to download it for me for the past 2 weeks already. But Kwan Hee is having a hard time to find an mp3 because according to him, the song isn't that popular all the more its singer.

Yesterday, while having a chit chat with MS, I asked him to look for the song and download for me. And to my surprise, not even a day has passed, he found it! Ah.. MS! you are so.... .^^.

Oh well, that has just made my day!

Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: