Monday, December 8, 2008

Tea Anyone?

MS and I were in the Tea Room. He was there making tea for himself while I just happened to pass by as I was on my way to the Copy Room.

When he finished making his tea, I asked him if its hot. He answered me back with a yes. Then I told him I wanted to see for myself if it was really hot. He was handing out his cup to me but I told him what I meant was to check it out literally by dipping my finger into it and not by taking a sip. haha...

I gave him my hand and told him to dip it into his cup. He was laughing all along and at the back of my head he wouldn't do it (the dipping my index finger thing).

And to my surprise, he did it! And man it was hot! I know I should be blamed as I provoked him. But i really didn't think he would do it. Then I told him he should drink all the tea which was left on his cup. I don't know if he was dead serious into doing it but at the moment he was about to take a sip on it I told him he shouldn't as it was gross!

I took the cup, threw what was left and gave it back to him.

He asked me if I was ok. Well, I was.. Should I have just said no I wasn't fine? :)

Naughty MS! He seems to be really the playful type. But I'm enjoying it!

Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: