Friday, December 5, 2008

Jobless?

Actually I was supposed to be transfered to our HO this year-end but due to our site situation, my immediate boss had to turn down the offer and asked me to stay with him for a little longer. Then suddenly, a few days back, he was asking me for a possible transfer in one of our sites in Kuwait. I was shocked! He had to turn down the HO offer then all of a sudden he asked me if I'm willing to transfer to Kuwait?

Of course I said no. It's either here again in Dubai or in HO. Actually, last October, our main office in Dubai was interested to get me to work there. But my boss told them that I will be released only on December 2008. So, the Dubai main office had to get a replacement for me.

Now, HO is gone as somebody is occupying my supposed to be place already. Dubai main office is gone as well. What is left for me? Kuwait? Sorry but I'd rather stay in the Philippines and bum around than to go to Kuwait!

I already talked to my parents and asked them if they are still willing to feed me and all. Obviuosly they said yes. I'm still their "baby" after all. :)

Then I learned from Dad that some people from our HR are trying to convince him to let me transfer to Kuwait. My dad answered them back by saying that it's not him who should decide on this matter. He can't decide for me. That it is still my decision which should prevail. If I don't want it, he can't force me in to it. Thanks dad! :)

The funniest thing is, my boss told me that my dad recommended me to our Kuwait site. I was like, are you serious? I'm talking to my dad everyday and he's always telling me if I don't want to go to Kuwait, so be it. Just go back home, have a rest then decide. He actually wants me to go back to school and finish Law. Now, who is my boss trying to fool? Me? Hahaha

It is still uncertain if I'll be going home this December as my boss and I haven't talked about it yet. But what is certain is that I am not going to Kuwait!

Anyong! Keke~~

No comments: